Please bring proof of address to your appointment, our receptionist will ask to see this on your arrival. Your appointment may not proceed without bringing this information. Documents that can be used as proof of current address – must be dated within the last six months:
- Recent original utility bill (i.e. gas, electric, water, telephone - not mobile)
- Council tax bill (valid for current year)
- Bank, building society or credit union statement or passbook
- Recent original mortgage statement from recognised lender
- Current council/housing association rent book or tenancy agreement
- Notification letter from Department for Work and Pensions / HM Revenue and Customs confirming your right to benefit or state pension
All overseas patients must bring proof of address.
We encourage our patients to complete the registration in full prior to attending to help your appointment run more smoothly and minimise the time spent in the clinic.
Patients are still able to access treatment even if the clinic is not within their insurers network or listed within their actual policy network members. Under the Financial Services Ombudsman ruling on access to treatment patients are able to attend any clinic and have the fees re-imbursed on an ex-gratia basis to the sum equivalent to the recommended fee level as if the procedure has been carried out in a recognised centre.
The member would have to pay the bill and submit the receipted account to for re-imbursement.
We guarantee no shortfall subject to policy excess and exclusion as we are aware of the recommended fee levels and would charge in accordance with these.
If you have any questions on this please contact Clair Linnane at 108 Harley Street
0207 563 1234 / email@example.com
The London Sports & Injury Clinic is a division of 108 Medical Ltd which is registered with the Care Quality Commission (CQC) and subject to their audit process. Internally we are managed by a Medical Advisory Committee (MAC) who ensure that all regulatory matters are kept up to date and manage the conduct of the Consultants with admitting rights to 108 Harley Street. There are also regular team meetings that deal with both ongoing professional education and case management.
Simply call 0207 563 1234, Monday to Friday between 8am and 6pm (5.30 pm on Fridays). You will need a referral letter from your GP or other specialist to see the Consultant if you are expecting your medical insurer to pay. Please either forward this in advance or bring this with you to your first appointment.
We understand how anxious and sometimes embarrassed you may feel about your appointment, but our fully trained staff aim to make your visit as comfortable and relaxed as possible. Please do not hesitate to tell the Consultant or Clinic Nurse if you are overly concerned. They will be pleased to answer your questions and put your mind at rest.
You can have an appointment almost immidiately but this is subject to appointment and consultant availability.
We have a well experienced, specialist team that caters to orthopaedic and sports related injuries. Meet our team.
Yes. We will inform your GP and any other relevant specialists in writing, eg physio of all consultations, investigations and treatments that you have received.
The costs for initial consultations will not exceed £250, second opinion will not exceed £350, and £180 to £225 for follow-up consultations. There are additional charges for any investigations or diagnostic tests.
Charges are routinely covered in full by all medical insurers, subject to individual policy benefit limits, restrictions and excesses. If you require surgery, you will be given an estimate of the Consultant Surgeon’s fees, so that you can check your level of cover with your insurer. If you are not covered by medical insurance we offer all-inclusive packages for surgery.
- Please complete your full Insurance details on our registration form including policy number and expiry date of your policy; you may need to call your Insurance Company for full details. You will also need a current valid authorisation number. Unfortunately if these details are not provided you will be required to pay for your appointment and reclaim it from your Insurer.
- If for any reason your Insurance Company do not settle your Invoice within 90 days of the date of your appointment we will require full payment from you and it will be your responsibility to deal with your Insurer.
- A letter of guarantee (LOG) is required for all International Insured patients, if this cannot be provided on the day you will be required to pay in full and claim back from your Insurance Company.
For more information on charges please check our Fees and Payments or contact us on 0207 563 1234.
Do not hesitate to call us on 0207 563 1234 and you will be directed to the most appropriate person to answer your enquiry.